Friday, April 22, 2011

Introducing Myself.

Well hello there.

I am new to the blogging world (as my first post might already suggest) and this whole place is quite fascinating... really. I have stumbled upon some fantastic blogs, all of which were very inspirational, real, amusing, wholesome in their own way.

I have truly been inspired to now create my little blog, my little creation in the corner of the world wide web. Tell my story. Share my goals and voice my accomplishments. This first post has taken me a while to write. I have literally cleaned under my bed before I built up the "courage" (not sure if that is the right choice of words) to start. 

So here it goes, some things to know about me:
- family person
- live in Barbados
- a novice in photography
- single
- my next move in life... uncertain?

My hope is that this blog gets juicy and becomes a good read. We will have to see about that...


This is me with with my dad, brother, and mum. Not a bad bunch and basically the perfect photograph to launch my own bit of cyberspace.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment