Sunday, October 21, 2012

why hello there

How do you come back to your blog after 4 months?
I am not exactly sure.
I have been trying to return for the last couple weeks.
And finally here I am.

I feel as though I am reconnecting with an old friend.
A friend I was once close with but overtime we simply fell out of contact with each other.
We did not have a falling out or anything... but so much time has passed that all of a sudden it has become awkward and unnatural.
This is exactly how it feels.

Regardless - I miss my old friend blog.
So I am back.

My updates are:
I have returned to school in Canada.
I am doing a certificate in Graphic Design.
I forgot how time consuming homework can be but I am enjoying my projects so far.
I am thoroughly enjoying autumn - especially because I get to photograph it. (Reminder - I am from the Caribbean and we do not experience the four seasons . Also the last time I was in Canada I was not the amateur photographer that I am today.)

So heres to blogging, autumn, lattes and happiness.





Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back D :) Was worried you'd given up! Looking forward to following you on your Canadian adventures x

    ReplyDelete