Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Guess who's back?

So I am starting small. I took a very long hiatus - 2 months and 16 days - but who is counting... honestly.

I am not.

But today is the day - I am back. And I am starting small.

On Saturday we got a new puppy and we have named her Rosie. She is a mutt, about 8 weeks old and we adopted her her from the RSPCA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) in Barbados.

And after work this evening I picked some avocados from our neighbour's tree (the tree is littered with these wonderful fruit)- they are so green and perfect - photo op.

So here are some photos - so enjoy!

Rosie






See you again soon!



2 comments:

  1. diana she is adorable! beautiful photos as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Als! Miss you lots - look forward to seeing more of your fall/winter outfits! x

    ReplyDelete