Thursday, September 22, 2011

Need an Exercising Playlist!

Last Christmas, I received an iShuffle from Santa Claus aka Dad. This device was on my Christmas wishlist because my MP3 wasn't waterproof and decided to go belly up upon contact with water.

Now I want to start back running and desperately need a musical companion - Mr. iShuffle. But unfortunately he is a mute - due to lack of music files.

So this weekend's challenge is to put a high-energy, good running, self motivating, booty shaking playlist together. This will definitely be a challenge for me - I haven't had a radio in my car for over a year and a half - so my only connection to the musical world is via Jango.com (my internet radio of choice), Rick.com (Top 40s - that plays on the radio every Sunday here in Barbados), and from the occasional night out to the bar (mind you - I rarely can recall the songs I heard and liked).

It will also be difficult because I am stuck on mellower music (only listen when I am doing mellow things). I decided to share one of my favourite songs of the moment - he is Paolo Nutini (a mix up of Jason Mraz, David Grey, and Damien Rice - and some old school feel). It is hard to explain - this is not my forte. But anyway - have a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment