Tuesday, November 6, 2012

decisions decisions...

We make decisions everyday.

To sleep in or not to sleep in.
To eat the french fries or to substitute it with salad.
To go out for Italian or Greek.
To watch a RomCom or Drama.

Some decisions are bigger than others.

Like today is a big decision day in the US.
Let us hope that everyone is making an informed decision today (I hope they didn't decide to skip breakfast or worse skip the polls).


Over the weekend my mum and I went out on a MODA date (MOther & DAughter). We watched a movie and went for dinner. Making the decision about what movie to watch was easy... we saw "The Intouchables" at the Kingsway Theatre (because once we saw the trailer we had to see it despite the subtitles... you will see what I mean). After the cinema we decided to go to a french bistro called Merlot. The decision was made based on proximity to the theatre (it was very chilly outside). The restaurant was superb!

So back to the movie... if you are looking for a real feel-good movie to watch - I highly recommend: The Intouchables (2011). Check out the trailer... soooo good!


But if you are headed to the theatre check out: The Sessions (now playing). I am planning to see it this weekend and dare I say I am more excited to see it than 007.


Now the movies are both about quadriplegic men and both movies are based on true stories.

What a coincidence!

The Intouchable (The Sessions I think will be) is such an uplifting movie that reminds you about the value and beauty of life and relationships.

So hopefully I made your movie decision making a little easier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment