Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love love love

Today is a happy day.
Today is a day to spread the love. 
A day to tell the people in your life that they mean something to you.
It is a day to be grateful for the ability to love and to be loved.
Days like this should be more frequent.
So go spread the love today and everyday. 

On the last two of my picture-taking expeditions I came across some profound graffiti. Now the graffiti was just words but I loved the simplicity of it. It wasn't flashy, or really artistic but moving nonetheless.

So like the good photographer that I am - I took a photo and later layered it (using Photoshop) with a textured photo.

Et voila!



Thank you ~icon®

Below is some other love graffiti that I enjoyed:

From the blog "Little Brown Pen" by Nichole
Paris Pink: HERE



From the streets of London, the ever mysterious Banksy
To see more and read more and perhaps do some shopping, click: HERE


From the blog "Street Art and Graffiti in the City of Tel Aviv - And Me" by Daniel, a piece by artist DeDe
To see the write up click: HERE


Have a great day filled with love!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment