Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Photo Friday: Overexposed

We went to Lunenburg on Wednesday (quaint little town with bright painted buildings) for an amazing Italian dinner. On route I was trying to get some photos of the scenery minus the highways and byways and document the car ride.

I tend to shoot in Manual which means very different camera settings for inside the car than for outside the car. To shoot in Manual you have to think quick on your feet and sometimes I am not so great at speed. I went to take a photograph of the pine trees outside and in my haste I totally forgot to readjust the camera settings.

So I ended up with an overexposed pine tree line up. I like and thought it would be an appropriate photo for Fun Photo Friday! Yet another beautiful mistake.


Happy Friday!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment