Friday, March 16, 2012

Fun Photo Friday - How it all began

Happy Friday All!

Today I am going to share a photo from 2010. In the summer of 2010, I was introduced to the lovely world of the SLR camera. I bought my first SLR (with the help of my parents) and signed up for a photography course.

The course was called Light Lab 1 Foundation Photography and was taught by the ever talented Joel Brooks. The picture below is our class photo (me in the centre being my usual enthusiastic self).


I highly recommend that if you own or plan to own a SLR camera, you sign up for a course... even if it is a one day course. Unless you are one of those super disciplined people who can teach themselves... but even then I recommend a course because you will meet people that are also into photography.

Joel Brooks has gone fancy now and has videos on YouTube of pass pupils. Here is a video of a cake designer that signed up for the photography course to help her with her business:


Happy Weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment