Saturday, March 3, 2012

March's Header

It is now the 3rd of March 2012... and I finally got myself a new header for Jar of Life for the month of March.

The photo was taken while strolling around the streets of Halifax. Even though there was no snow (boo hoo), there was definitely no leaves on the trees. So with the brilliant blue sky as my backdrop I took this photo. I find the naked branches on these trees looks lace in the header - but that could be just me.


Below are the three headers so far for the year - January through March. I am trying to keep the text "Jar of Life"in the same spot which is proving to be a constant challenge. But I feel that we can get our most creative when challenged - not sure this month's header is my most creative - I really like February's.

I will let you take a look and you can decide which is your favourite.

Imagine what it will be like come December - when there is a grand total of 12 headers to choose from.




No comments:

Post a Comment