Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snazzy Saturday Snapshot aka Fun Photo Friday

So yesterday - I didn't have my act together. I went to work with out uploading a fun photo and to my surprise - when I came home there was no internet. It was a sign... it had to be a sign that there was not going to be any photo.

Barbados has been quite rainy and overcast for the passed 4 days and our internet provider was having some issues. Hopefully all issues are now resolved.

As a result you get a Snazzy Saturday Snapshot (I am quite clever... no??).

The photo for today was taken in Toronto and was a bit of an experiment. It was the last night of my vacation and I went to take some long exposure shots of the night lights in Toronto close to our hotel. I did not venture out alone my brother and great friend, Val accompanied me.

At the corner of Bloor and Yonge without any warning I opened the shutter and started to spin - the same way a little girl twirls when she puts on her princess dress.

My shutter was open for 10 seconds.

I have to admit that I looked extremely strange on the side of the road spinning - even my brother and 
Val were unsure what to think and were questioning their association to me.

But then the shutter closed and I unveiled my master creation - an abstract - my company was impressed. It is amazing what you can create using light!


And for those in the mood - below is a song to go with the photo:


Peace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment